INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2023: Indian Navy have invited applications for the post of Eastern Naval Command. NAVY has released official notification no GR-C/2/2023 regarding this. The notification released by the Ministry of Defence states applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Telephone Operator Grade-II classified as General Central Service Group ‘C’.
Number of Vacanices:
|Place/Unit of Posting
|Number of Vacancies
|Eastern Naval Command
Age Limit and Pay Grade:
Maximum age limit decided as per the notification is 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application. Selected candidates are eligible for the payment of Grade Pay Level 3 (Rs. 21700-69100).
- Matriculation or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject.
- Proficiency in handling of Private Branch Exchange (PBX) board.
Mode of Selection:
- Proficiency Test. All eligible candidates will have to appear for the Proficiency Test which is qualifying test only and does not have any merit for selection.
- Provisional Appointment Letter. The appointment of provisionally selected candidates will be strictly based on the merit position based on performance/assessment in proficiency test, subject to satisfaction of Document Verification, Medical Examination and other requirement as specified by the Government of India and Appointing Authority.
- Document Verification. All relevant documents pertaining to age, education identity, address, category, caste, Service etc. will be scrutinized and verified prior to provisional appointment as per extant DOP&T policy.
Last Date of Application:
The last date for determining the eligibility of the applicants will be counted 60 days after excluding the first date of publication in the Employment News.
How to Apply:
The Application should be in plain paper (A4 Size) (good quality paper should be used) either neatly hand written or typed as per the prescribed format, affixed with latest passport size colour photograph duly self-attested. The envelop must be clearly superscribed on the top as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF<NAME OF POST> BY ABSORPTION and forwarded to following address:-
The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief,
Headquarters Eastern Naval Command,
Annex Building, D2-Block (2 nd Floor),
Naval Base Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530014.
- Copies of CR/APARs for the last five years duly attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary of the Govt. of India or above.
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
- Integrity Certificate.
- A statement of major/minor penalty, if any imposed on the officer during last ten years.
- Cadre Clearance Certificate.
- Self-Attested Copies of certificates/marks sheet in support of educational/technical/Other qualification. Original certificates/marks sheets should be produced when asked for.
- 04 latest passport size photograph (not more than 03 month old and the date must be clearly printed on the photograph) duly attested on reverse should be pinned with the application.