We strive to provide accurate and responsible news coverage on Sarkari News Alert. However, we understand that concerns or issues may arise. This document outlines our complaint redressal process to address your concerns effectively and fairly.
Types of Complaints:
- Factual Errors: If you believe an article contains factual inaccuracies or misrepresentations, please provide specific details and supporting evidence.
- Bias: If you feel an article exhibits significant bias or unfair representation of a particular issue, please provide examples and explain how it violates our editorial standards.
- Offensive Content: If you encounter content that is offensive, hateful, discriminatory, or violates our community guidelines, please report it immediately.
- Technical Issues: If you experience technical difficulties accessing the website or specific content, please provide details of the issue and your device/browser information.
How to File a Complaint:
- Direct Contact: You can directly email our editorial team at [email protected] with your complaint and relevant information.
- Report Form: You can submit a formal complaint through our online form available at Contact Us Page.
- Social Media: You can message us directly on our official social media platforms. However, please note that formal complaints are best submitted via email or the complaint form for accurate documentation and resolution.
Complaint Review Process:
- All complaints will be reviewed promptly by a dedicated member of our editorial team.
- We will investigate the issue and gather relevant information, which may include contacting the author or relevant sources.
- We aim to respond to your complaint within 48 hours, though complex cases may require additional time.
- You will receive an update on the progress of your complaint and the final outcome.
- Correction of Factual Errors: If an error is identified, the article will be corrected and a notice will be published acknowledging the error and the correction made.
- Editorial Clarification: If concerns regarding bias are justified, an editor’s note may be added to the article providing additional context or clarification.
- Content Removal: If content is deemed offensive or violates our community guidelines, it will be removed immediately.
- Technical Issue Resolution: We will work to resolve any technical issues you encounter to improve your website experience.
If you are not satisfied with the initial outcome of your complaint, you have the right to appeal the decision. You can do so by replying to the email or letter you received with your appeal and additional details. Your appeal will be reviewed by a senior editor, and you will receive a final response within 10 business days.
Commitment to Transparency and Fairness:
Sarkari News Alert is committed to transparency and fairness in our reporting and complaint handling process. We value your feedback and strive to address your concerns promptly and effectively. We encourage you to use this process if you have any issues or concerns with our content or website.